Jul 28, 2007

little notes from London














I arrived last night really late, 3am. The plane was running late and I had to take the train and a bus. Don was still up and we had tea. When I arrived Luton airport I had the fig and grapes Bernardo gave to me in Lisbon airport. The fig was so sweet and tasty. It felt good because it was cold. Waiting for the train I met 2 Canadians who were traveling around Europe for 2 months. London would be their last stop before going back home. They were arriving from Berlin. They got confused with the time, it happens! The flight was supposed to be at 6pm and they thought it would be at 6am. So they had to wait in the airport for 13 hours. We made the train trip together. All of us almost sleeping, lying down on our bags. Waiting for the bus I talked with a Spanish engineer arriving from Madrid, he’s living in London for 4 months, working in a clothe's shop.

No comments: