Jul 28, 2007

little notes from London















24 july
Today I woke up with my neighbor practicing. He’s an opera singer, I believe. 2 walks in the park. A sax playing somewhere along the canal. tai chi in the garden.

Yesterday I wasn't even into town, I stayed home. D. showed up for breakfast and he could not resist the garden. He ended up staying all day, just talking. In the afternoon I had to work on the computer and he stayed in the garden working on his own. He’s a musician and stayed there playing piano mentally, visualizing the music while he was looking at the canal’s water passing by.

D. walked with me to the park. He told me about his grandmother who, when she got older, started to have this very peculiar habit of picking up all the yellow flowers she could find on her way. Sometimes she would disappear and there she was picking up flowers, hiding them in her clothes.

No comments: