Jul 28, 2007

little notes from London














Besides all my passages through town and attempts to find work, I've been quite calm, still in the process of centering myself, of grounding here, also taking care of my hand. I had a problem because of the repetitive micro movements I do on the laptop. The house where I'm staying is amazingly beautiful. There's a garden to the canal. There are a lot of seagulls around and they are loud. They are around here because of the canal and the proximity with the zoo, they go there to still food from the penguins. Sandy and Sarah went away on holidays today and I will stay taking care of Poppy, the dog. I wake up early in the morning and take her to the park. She's like an old lady, nice and slow. I start to have a language with her, we find our rhythms and ways. The park is beautiful, all green, with a hill. From the top of the hill I can see London. Today was a beautiful sunny morning, but has been raining quite a lot.

No comments: